Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanks!

Thanks for a great CTN experience. It was a really great evening meeting and talking with all of you guys. It was lots of fun and I honestly couldn't believe how fast the two hours went by. I have to say this time I do not have any photos of the event unfortunately, otherwise I would have posted them here and now! ...Instead here are these images I created for 'Puss In Boots' during the time I was working for the show: one location / composition shot and its close up detail, plus three of the quick cinematic solution pages I design for the occasion.

6 comments:

Kriyani said...

Hi Marcos,
Thank you for your time reviewing my work. I appreciated that. I really like your sketchy style, very spontaneous.
Here is a link to my weblog browse around to look at my storyboards and my graphic novel. Let me know what you think.
http://www.kriyani.com/

Robbie Erwin said...

It was a pleasure to finally meet you Marcos! You're an amazing artist and also a really kind/nice person.

C.Deboda said...

Always enjoy seeing your work, Marcos. Sorry I missed out on your ctnx visit though. :(

Marcos Mateu said...

Thanks guys, and thanks also to everyone that showed up at CTN, I had a great time!

Mountainwalker said...

an inspiration as always, thank you keep posting as much as possible

Erika Baird said...

I love seeing storyboard art; it's always interesting to see things distilled down to value and energy.