Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kings and Vikings




These are from some older projects I worked on while back in Spain, in the early 2000's.
The first piece comes from a feature show directed by my friend Antonio Navarro called 'The Three Wise Men', in which I got credited as art director. This is one of the early inspirational illustrations I did for it.
The other two are from 'Asterix And The Vikings', also lots of fun to work in with the great crew from A-Film in Denmark. Some of you will notice I already posted some pieces from this show in the past.
I hope everyone is doing great.

12 comments:

chibiaion said...

Of course nothing less from the pro! :D Hope your in good shape too!
diablo 3 accounts for sale

Nima said...

Cool!!!as usual.

Alfred Llupia said...

Aixo,ja son "classics",espero estiguis be.Salutacions.

Stu Jennett said...

V nice , 2nd image remins me a lot of Mignola, lovely work.

Marcos Mateu said...

Thanks guys for your comments.
Gracies

Robs Moura said...

Beautiful images!!!
Your book "Framed Ink" is awesome!
I bought it a few days ago, and day after day I`m get impressed with the subject and contents of your works and explanations.

Awesome book! Bravo!

R.

BEN said...

Love you art!!!

Dominic Bugatto said...

Lovely stuff as always.

Pc man said...

Genial tío!

Martin Bergquist said...

Great Marco! I did some work for A film earlier this year, you where right, really great company.

Marcos Mateu said...

-Thank you Robs

-Thanks Ben

-Thanks for the visit and comment Dominic

-Gracias Kcirbuk

-I agree Martin. Thanks for your visit!

Jesús Duce said...

Bellas ilustraciones, como siempre, amigo Marcos.
Un abrazo